Thursday, September 18, 2008

A long time coming!


Seems like ages since I've written here. I promise I'll be better now that things are moving right along.

The electrical and plumbing permits along with our sign permit have been received and we are relieved. Our sign goes up tomorrow, I'll post a picture once I take one. Our furniture has arrived and I am so pleased with the quality. If anyone is ever in the market for durable furniture for children check out Community Playthings. It was recommended to me by a woman at Brookfield Zoo. I hope the parents and children enjoy the quality of the furniture.

Art supplies!!! I've also placed a mega order for art supplies, a light table, exploration station and more to come. Deliveries are arriving and once again I find myself like a child in a candy store. I think I'm addicted to art supplies.

Classes are filling up for the Magical Beginnings and the Magical Explorations classes. I'm happy to see parents take advantage of the weekend schedule so they can also partake in the fun with their children. We are happy to offer these weekend classes and hope we have enough enrollment to keep the sessions going.

October 22nd is still set for the first day of classes. We can't wait to meet all the wonderful children coming our way. The facilitators are excited to be working in an environment with little ones and tons of creative things to do! I'll post more about each employee in a week or so.

See you soon!

No comments: